3M™ 1641 Surface Saver™ Plus Optical RX Lens Processing Tape
Medium adhesion 4” x 50 yards, 10.1 cm x 45.7 m
- Conformable for all types of lens styles and base curves: low edge lifting
- For blocking to metal alloys during processing of ophthalmic lenses
- Lens protection during surfacing of opthalmic lenses
Lens surfacing tape with liner on a roll (1641), quality designed, consistent performance optical laboratories have become accustomed to for use during RX optical lens processing or edging process. Medium alloy bond.
3M Medical Materials and Technologies helps health care manufacturers design and build more reliable, innovative and feature-rich medical devices. Customers leverage 3M technical expertise to select materials and technologies that integrate together for their break-through medical industry, device innovations designed for improving or enhancing lives.
- May be used in RX optic lens generating
- Scratch prevention or surface protection when cutting eye glass lenses
- Alloy blocking
- Material and / or technology for health care or medical device
- Aids in general optical lens processing
High adhesion, Medium adhesion