3M LEAP™ III FINISH BLOCKING PADS -1701
1000 per box square 24 mm
- Torque (slip) resistant
- Conformable for all types of lens styles and base curves: low edge lifting
- Adheres to various eyeglass lens materials
- Finished good for Opthalmic Industry
- For use during edging or finishing of ophthalmic lenses
For years 3M LEAP pads have been recognized by optical labs worldwide as the benchmark for quality lens edging pads. These pads offer the industry’s best slip resistance, keeping lenses firmly in place during edging. These 1701M LEAP™ III Finish Blocking pads are 24 mm round, designed for generic use. 1000 pads per roll.
3M Medical Materials and Technologies helps health care manufacturers design and build more reliable, innovative and feature-rich medical devices. Customers leverage 3M technical expertise to select materials and technologies that integrate together for their break-through medical industry, device innovations designed for improving or enhancing lives.
- May be used in RX optic lens edging or finishing
- Used when edging opthalmic lenses
- All edging equipment
- Material and / or technology for health care or medical device
- Aids in general optical lens processing