3M™ 1663 Clear Protective Optical RX Lens Processing Tape
- Conformable for all types of lens styles and base curves: low edge lifting
- For blocking to non metal alloys during processing of ophthalmic lenses
- Lens protection during surfacing of opthalmic lenses
Clear protective tape on a roll (1663) is for non-alloy wax blocking to protect against wax contamination, dirt, scratches and damage during the RX optical lens processing or edging process.
3M Medical Materials and Technologies helps health care manufacturers design and build more reliable, innovative and feature-rich medical devices. Customers leverage 3M technical expertise to select materials and technologies that integrate together for their break-through medical industry, device innovations designed for improving or enhancing lives.
- May be used in RX optic lens generating
- Scratch prevention when cutting eye glass lenses
- Wax blocking
- Material and / or technology for health care or medical device
- Aids in general optical lens processing