Pure Neutralizer

Solvent based and non-toxic solution for lenses that easely bleachs and removes unwanted or damaged tints.

SKU: 647C Categories: ,

Description

The Pure Neutralizer is solvent based and non-toxic solution for lenses that easely bleachs and removes unwanted or damaged tints faster than

Universal use will not damage any type of lens and lenses can be retinted and recoated.

How to treat.

Pour the liquid into a dye pot. Heat up to normal tinting temperature. Insert lens mounted onto a lens holder into hot liquid. Check lens every few minutes and remove from liquid when tint is completely gone. Rinse lens under water and dry.

Caution

If not sure about a high index lens, where the neutralizer could damage a hardcoat, testing of the lens is recommended. Some Polycarbonate and High Index lenses will frost up in normal neutralizer (use a surfactant type neutralizer). This can be easily done by dipping the lens for about one mm at a corner for a few seconds. Should there be any adverse reaction, such as the coating material going milky white, the damage was done only on a small part which can be removed on a bevel edger.

While the liquid does not create immediate problems on the skin, caution should be exercised. Any body contact with chemical materials should be avoided. MSDS sheets available for users.

Never use this product as replacement for MICRO TINT REMOVER in a microwave oven as the emitted fumes are very toxic and damaging to liver and kidneys.

Disposal

As with all other chemical products, used Neutralizer should be disposed off according to law. The best way seems to be to collect the used up liquid in old plastic 1 gallon bottles. When full, dispose through a chemical waste company or bring it to one of those periodic free municipal collections of chemicals.

Additional information

Size

4 L