3M Blue Chip Protective Circles
Protects lenses during edging. 35 mm diameter
- Easy to use during optical edging process
- Protects the ophthalmic lens surface during laboratory processing or during shipping
- Scratch prevention when cutting eye glass lenses
This optical lens processing protector (1647) consists of 35mm round blue disks, which can be applied to both sides of lenses to prevent scratching during faceting, hand edging, drilling, polish edging, grooving and when shipping lenses.
3M Medical Materials and Technologies helps health care manufacturers design and build more reliable, innovative and feature-rich medical devices. Customers leverage 3M technical expertise to select materials and technologies that integrate together for their break-through medical industry, device innovations designed for improving or enhancing lives.
- May be used in RX optic lens generating
- Opthalmic Lens Shipping
- Polish Edging
- Material and / or technology for health care or medical device
- Aids in general optical lens processing
500 Per Box, 2000 Per Box