Optical Small Side Cutting Pliers
Blade Made with Tungsten and can also be used on steel screws.
Optical Side Wire Cutter with specially hardened Tungsten Carbide Inserts Tips.
- Beveled Tungsten carbide Inserts Tips to cut hard metal Gold, Silver, Brass and Stainless Steel wires
- Spring tension that gives light return pressure to handle
- Controlled side cutter that applies uniform pressure for precision clean and straight 90 degree cuts.
- Jaw design protects cutting edges.
- Controled and precise clean straight cuts
- Sleek design and craftsmanship manufacturing by master technicians for long lasting durability
- Box joint construction for stability and perfect alignment.
- Comfortable Anti-slip cushioned grip handles
- Can cut stainless steel screws over 1.4 mm diameter
- Narrow 14 mm side cutting edge to easily access hard snug areas.
This feature will make your hands do a little less work and help avoid hand fatigue.
- Overall size: 130 mm.
- Cutting Edge Length: 14 mm
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 2 mm.
- Weight: 10 g.
- Material: Hardened Stainless Steel & Tungsten Carbide