Lens Marking Remover, Safely Removes Ink Markings FASTER and Safer Than Acetone, in 3 Seconds Flat. Acetone-Free
MARKAWAY The effective way to remove stubborn lens markings on progressive lenses.
Markaway is a leading product that removes permanent markers, dissolves inks, body oils, grease, glue and sticky labels. Markaway safely removes lens ink markings on all lens materials including polycarbonate and high index.
Does not contains Acetone or any other frame or lens damaging solvents. Instantly dissolves and removes any progressive ink markings and does not contain acetone it is safer than other lens ink remover that contain caustic acetone that ruins polycarbonate lenses.
- Safe on Polycarbonate Lenses and High Index lenses including edges, as well as AR Coated Lenses.
- Does not contain any frame or lens damaging solvents.
- Removes lens marker paint and permanent markers markings in seconds.
- Takes off hard to remove markings on progressive lenses.
- Dissolves inks, body oils, grease, glue, sticky labels.
- Improves lab safety and efficiency
- Reduces lens remakes
- No scrubbing, eliminates unwanted micro scratches
- Dries instantly; no oily residue
Markaway can also be used as a graffiti remover!
How to Remove Lens Markings
Using a paper towel, cloth, tissue or a swab simply dip it into Markaway solution for 2 seconds and gently rub the marked area of the lens. The wetted towel can be reused as long as Markaway removing liquid remains active.
The lens marking rmover solution will not damage the eyeglass frame or the lens.
Check out the Markaway Refillable Pen for convenience and ease of use.
1 L, 500 ml